Original topic:

Bluetooth disconnect alert sound, not just vibrate

(Topic created: 01-24-2021 06:28 AM)
userQShCiRF7Ro
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a Galaxy Watch 3 (06DC) SM-R800 46mm connecting to my Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone via bluetooth.

I can configure my phone to produce an audible alert when the watch is no longer BT connected, but I am not able to configure an audible alert on the watch.

On my watch, I have Sound Mode set to Sound, Ringtone and Notification set with sounds plus vibrate.  I have Bluetooth Disconnect alerts set to ON.

When my watch moves out of bluetooth range of the phone, the phone will produce an audible alert, but my watch only vibrates.

I would like the watch to also produce an audible alert if it goes out of bluetooth range of the phone.   It would help to realize if I've left my phone somewhere as I'm leaving a place.

Is there any way to have the watch produce a SOUND on Bluetooth Disconnection alert, not just a vibration?

Thx

0 Likes
2 Replies
timg11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm looking for the same thing - did you find it yet?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

As the disconnection alert would be considered a form of notification, the only way to have it make an audible noise on the watch would be to turn the notification settings from vibrate to sound.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes