cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjSBafUrNf7
Astronaut

Bluetooth disconnecting watch from phone, I found the bug.

I was having issues with my watch not staying connected by Bluetooth. I looked at several forums and emailed and called Samsung. The troubleshooting methods do not fix it. So I decided to investigate many of the reviews and complaints and looked into my phone and watch and messed with a few things, found the root of the problem and it has worked great since. This debug I did on my own is critical for the phone to stay connected. Once the debug I discovered is done you will have no more issues. 

I can only release this information after Samsung contacts me directly as I noticed thousands of customers are having this issue without it being solved.

4 REPLIES 4
Ak24
Constellation

I've noticed it's been disconnecting as well I use my blu...

I've noticed it's been disconnecting as well I use my bluetooth in my car because I'm disabled and only have use of one hand please help when authorized by Samsung thanks

Samsung_12mIeaR
Astronaut

Same issue here, can you describe what you did to find it?

Same issue here, can you describe what you did to find it?

Milodog
Constellation

I have 2 Galaxy Note 9's and ever since they updated to A...

I have 2 Galaxy Note 9's and ever since they updated to Android 9 (PIE) I have had nothing but problems with the Bluetooth on these phones!

I have tried most of the "recommended" steps to remedy this problem:

Reset network settings

Change phone to developer mode/select Bluetooth AVRCP Version/change from 1.4 to 1.3

Completely resetting the phone

NONE OF THESE WORKED!!!!

I have to re-pair all of my Bluetooth devices (car-headset-watch) just about every day or so

Given the price of this phone, I would think it would function pretty flawlessly and though Samsung seems to deny that there is a problem it is VERY prevalent all, over the web!!!

I have had Galaxy phones ever since their inception and this is just about the last straw that may force me to go to Apple!!!

P

Highlighted
userin1qJuLL8C
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth disconnecting watch from phone, I found the bug.

Can you tell me how did you fix it? im having the same issue

@userjSBafUrNf7 wrote:

I was having issues with my watch not staying connected by Bluetooth. I looked at several forums and emailed and called Samsung. The troubleshooting methods do not fix it. So I decided to investigate many of the reviews and complaints and looked into my phone and watch and messed with a few things, found the root of the problem and it has worked great since. This debug I did on my own is critical for the phone to stay connected. Once the debug I discovered is done you will have no more issues. 

I can only release this information after Samsung contacts me directly as I noticed thousands of customers are having this issue without it being solved.