Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqW14Cq89tX
Constellation

Bringing mst to samsung galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear samsung ,

This is humble request from one of greatest fan. Please bring mst technology to the upcomming samsung galaxy watch. Most of the countries does have nfc technology.... with this i am hesitating to new galaxy watch.... please bring this feature to the next watch.... those who liked my suggestion support me

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bringing mst to samsung galaxy watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Kartereo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will just be sitting here wearing the S3 until one with MST aka loop pay comes out. I hope its built into the active style. The S3 is too thick!

Imex99
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I second this, won't upgrade my gear S3 for another Samsung unless MST is included!