cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Burn marks on wrist

I am having problems with burn marks on my wrist from my galaxy watch - it is not the band. And, it is definately a burn, my skin is red and skin peels off when healing. It has just happened all of a sudden, it did not used to do this. I am very disappointed because I paid so much for the watch and it was fine until just recently.

Also, it seems as if there are others who have had this issue, I am wondering what the solution has been for others??

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Burn marks on wrist

Hello. I have this issue too and no its not a burn because you would have gotten a burning sensation and it would feel like its burning not because it looks like one. Its from sweat and oil building up and it either being to tight or too loose. Wash your wrists when you wash your hands and dry them well. That should fix it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am not sure if that is the case because it hurts like a burn and my skin peels off ?? It take 2 weeks to heal with new skin and three to four weeks for marks to disappear.

Highlighted
Astronaut

It is probably ringworm which looks like your skin is burned. The watch band keeps moisture in which is what causes it. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user1SXZweVZMr I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and pictures of the symptoms you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.