cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Burn my wrist

Can someone please help. After wearing my Samsung Galaxy watch Inhabe burn wrist. I am wearing it on my right hand and same thing.

Can someone please help. This is not cheap watch and I surprise why this is happening to me.

I even change the strap no change.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Burn my wrist

Is it itchy as well?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am sorry you had to go through this. Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

You may be allergic to band. Stop using band consult doctor. But another band of another material.

Highlighted
Product Expert

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the watches onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/