Original topic:

Burn on my wrist

(Topic created: 06-24-2019 12:10 PM)
userXEEhNbCUYP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Burn

After wearing my Samsung Galaxy watch it appears that I have a burn where the heart rate monitor sensor is. Now that watch wasn't cheap, so why is this happening?  Not very happy at all with this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Model number:

Serial number/IMEI:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
48 Replies
Jamess467
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch

I hope you're ok! The watch shouldn't burn. But since it did, I recommend getting it looked at by Samsung, or ubreakit.

0 Likes
userXEEhNbCUYP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks! I'm not quite sure what it is but I do know it was caused by the watch

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand this must be frustrating for you. I will gladly assist you with your concerns. If you don't mind sending me a private message here to assist you further with the following information needed below.

First and Last name: 
Property Address: 
Email Address: 
Phone Number: 
Alternate Phone Number:
Model number:

Serial number/IMEI:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userXEEhNbCUYP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why would my picture be censored?  

0 Likes
userTNXEUx6eTW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, 

I have been having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Watch. It is a new watch and suddenly started getting heat, which I can't fix. Worse than that, I,m from Brazil and bought this equipament in the USA, that shouldn't be a problem, but apparently they can help me here in my country. 

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT? I REALLY DON'T WANT LOSE THE MONEY I SPENT ON IT. 

0 Likes
user0Mvgz09tDP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the active 2 44mm watch and I have owned it since jan-feb and its burning my wrist15949365179783148965955536011697.jpg

0 Likes
NMUNDS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine has also done things loosen it up take it off every I ce I awhile and let ur skin breathe itll go away

0 Likes
userXEEhNbCUYP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for your reply. I've done all of the above and still am having this problem.  

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Looking at the picture, I would think that you would feel it happening if it is a burn of that intensity.

I would expect that you find out it is an allergic reaction instead.

0 Likes