JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burns from the watch?!

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 09:15 AM)
userm7utn45M8M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had my galaxy watch for over a year now and it has been wonderful, except for an issue that started a month ago. 

I once noticed that my skin under the watch face (not the band) was very itchy. I looked under and it looked like a bad rash or burn had started! I switched wrists for a while, but the burn has not gone away. Then today, I noticed another burn starting on the opposite wrist now too! 

I never wear my watch in the shower and rarely wear it to bed. This hasn't happened kn the first year and is a new thing that's started to happen!! Anyone else having these issues?! 

16227368965223211364822852546736.jpg

16227369168152270833664653660440.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration and I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration and I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes