cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Burns

Both me and my wife to be recently bought Galaxy watches and are both suffering with some kind of burn both in exactly the same place. I have had to resort to leaving it off for a couple of days and it goes away. To say I'm un happy is a bit of an understatement as i like to know what time it is all the time not just when my wrist isn't melting! It doesn't get hot, seems to be where strap meets the watch in both cases.  How do you suppose i stop this from happening? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Burns

Hello, thanks for reaching out! May I have the model code and serial number for both devices via private message?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ive sent them both,  thanks for the speedy response, really hope this can be sorted somehow 

Yours 

John Tempest 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

If it's the silicone bands, that happens to some people, including myself. It seems to be related to perspiration. If I use a band with a different material I don't have that issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung need to send some band's out then. I really don't think it is perspiration as i don't wear it that tight and it only happens on one side of the strap. Ive had silicon straps before  no probs. I think something inside the strap that connects to the watch.