cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Burnt wrist

Has anyone else suffered with burns with the Samsung galaxy 46 mm watch? Had mine on and then next minute felt like my wrist was burning took my watch off and I've been left with a red mark where the watch sits. 15828085133803381130233914146336.jpg

15828085262208483514755229220568.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Burnt wrist

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Good afternoon! I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you would please send the model code and serial number via private message o that we may assist you further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have just experienced the same issue. I now have a blister where the burn is. I am not worried about the blister I just want to get a new working watch. I have written to Samsung community but not sure where to find a link to write to Samsung support. My watch is no longer working it appears to have burnt out. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usertkob1YI3rq I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI and pictures of the symptom of are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2