Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userGiiYRmDTx0
Constellation

Buttons not depressing fully

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My Samsung Galaxy watch buttons are no longer depressing fully making them malfunction. For example, when I try to use the back button, it immediately brings up Samsung pay. Is there a way to clean and maintain them or do I need to send it in for service?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buttons not depressing fully

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might be able to take some compressed air to them, or even possibly a Q-tip, but honestly I'd recommend seeking help from a technician to make sure they get clean without potentially breaking something internal. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buttons not depressing fully

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might be able to take some compressed air to them, or even possibly a Q-tip, but honestly I'd recommend seeking help from a technician to make sure they get clean without potentially breaking something internal. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.