cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Calendar Event Notes not syncing

If I create a calendar event with notes in Calendar on my Note 8, I can view the notes on the Galaxy Watch.  However, if I create a calendar event with notes in Microsoft Outlook which is synced fully with my phone, I can see the notes in Calendar on the Note 8, but not on the Galaxy Watch.  I can see that both the phone and watch show a teal coloured dot for events, where I can't see the notes in the watch, and a lilac coloured dot for ones created on the phone, where I can see the notes.  Can anyone help, as seeing the notes on my watch for my work events was one of the most useful features on my old Ticwatch E and I'd like to stick with the Samsung software? Cheers

17 REPLIES 17
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calendar Event Notes not syncing

Are you using an exchange server?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Hi Adam.  Yes, outlook syncs through an exchange server.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to the IT department at your job for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Thanks Adam.  I'll ask them if they have any ideas.  It's annoying that the Samsung phone syncs seamlessly with the exchange server but the Samsung watch doesn't sync with the event notes on the phone.  Could you recommend anything to look at on the server to give my IT guys a hint? Cheers

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Hi again.  I've checked with my IT guys and they've said that it's not the Microsoft Exchange Server, as the Notes are syncing with my phone.  They also point out that the Notes were syncing between my phone and my old Mobvoi Ticwatch E.  On that basis, it has to be either something to do with the settings between the phone and the watch, or an issue with the software.  Can you help?  Cheers

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried deleting the wearables app and reinstalling it?

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Hi Larry

Thanks for your reply.

I've just tried that and it hasn't made any difference, i.e. I can see the Notes on the phone, but not on the watch.

I also upgraded to a Galaxy S9+ recently, but that didn't help either.

What else would you suggest?

Cheers

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Bluetooth.