cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calendar Event Notes not syncing

Have you tried resetting the network on your phone?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

How did you mean? I just bought a new phone, so I would have thought everything reset to scratch at that point.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can locate the steps to reset your network settings here: Click here to Reset Bluetooth Networks

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

The watch had a full factory reset when I got the new phone and that didn't make any difference. The connection between the watch and the phone is spot on. The watch is picking up notes from other calendars, just not the Microsoft Exchange ones. It seems like a setting on the watch or in the software telling the watch not to display the Exchange notes. Cheers

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft. 

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Not being funny, but that really doesn't fit as a solution to all of the above facts. My Samsung phones have always perfectly read the notes from the calendar entries through Exchange. My old Mobvoi read the notes perfectly from the phone. That means it's not the Exchange server or the phone that's the issue. The Galaxy Watch reads all of the calendar entries perfectly, apart from the notes. The watch is a smart bit of kit, but is it capable of reading the notes? If I can read them on the Samsung phone, there shouldn't be any good reason why I can't read the same notes in the Samsung watch. Cheers

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Can anyone help with this?  I've now spoken to a number of IT experts, who have confirmed that it's not an issue with the Exchange Server, as the phone reads the notes perfectly.  They agree that it's either a setting (hidden or not) on the phone or an issue with the OS.  Either way, I'd really hope someone from Samsung would look into this further or even put the question to the OS developers, as it can't be that difficult to sort out.  Anyone?

userNDqu2gCHNr
Asteroid

Sorry, that should say 'setting (hidden or not) on the watch or an issue with the OS (on the watch).  Thanks