cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Calories not right on Samsung Galaxy watch

I've had my watch for over a year now and it has worked out fine for me.

I had a Samsung galaxy S9 and was used to track my burned calories with my Polar heartrate strap and logged them into Myfitnesspal. The calories then synced to Samsung health app and the app calculated total calories burned in the day, which was around 2300.

Now I just bought an Iphone and I've been having trouble with the calorie calculation both on my watch and in the app.

The watch only tracks my resting calorie burn and doesn't add my calories burned in my workouts even though they are visible in the Health app. Yesterday my watch counted around 1600 calories and didn't count my 727 cal workout.

The app only tracks my active calories but not the calories my body burns when I'm not working out.. Yesterday the app showed calories burned 865 (727 from my workout and the rest from my steps).

Like you see the total calories make no sense now and it seems like the watch only counts my resting calories and the app only my active calories.. How do I make the calories right so they take both active and rest calories?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calories not right on Samsung Galaxy watch

I recommend reaching out to our S Health Team. They can be reached at: 1-855-795-0509

Highlighted
Constellation

Is it possible to send an email? Have been trying to find email to send to but haven't found one.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you reach out to the number mentioned above to reach out to our S Health team they should be able to assist you further with your concerns.