Original topic:

Can Galaxy watch Active 2 measure ECG?

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 11:31 PM)
user3yHrG8V1RR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2/Galaxy Watch3 can be used to take Electrocardiogram (ECG) readings. Find out how you can first set it up using your Galaxy smartphone and measure subsequent readings with your watch.

What is the ECG app for?

An Electrocardiogram – also called an ECG or EKG – is a record of the heart’s electrical activity. The ECG App uses your Galaxy watch to record and analyze your heart rhythm for the presence of Atrial Fibrillation, a type of irregular heart rhythm. It uses this recording to determine your heart rate and if your upper and lower heart chambers are beating in sync. You can view your ECG reports in the Samsung Health Monitor App on your Galaxy phone. 

Can ECG be measured only with your watch?

The first ECG setup process requires you to use the Samsung Health Monitor app through your Galaxy smartphone. However, subsequent measurements can only be made with your Galaxy Watch Active2 or Watch3.  Measured ECG records are temporarily saved to your watch and can synced with the Samsung Health Monitor app on your smartphone.

0 Likes
1 Reply
user3yHrG8V1RR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Can-Galaxy-watch-Active-2-measure-ECG/m-p/2033209#M.... I think I'll pass with him this time around.We research and write about area codes and many more authentic information here such as For Official Helps You May contact Us Here

0 Likes