cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryrFF8bMzYq
Asteroid

Can I use the $150 preorder bonus from my note 10+ on the Galaxy active watch 2?

14 REPLIES 14
KempsterX5
Constellation

Re: Can I use the $150 preorder bonus from my note 10+ on the Galaxy active watch 2?

Im waiting on the answer to this also because im having problems using the code toward the preorder of this watch.

Black Hole

Re: Can I use the $150 preorder bonus from my note 10+ on the Galaxy active watch 2?

@KempsterX5 wrote:

Im waiting on the answer to this also because im having problems using the code toward the preorder of this watch.

When I had preordered my S10e back in March, there was an issue with the device and I had to return it, then get another one, but I supposed to get my $50 bonus back and this took over 4 weeks going back and forth with them until Samsung provided me the code and I could buy anything I wanted in the store.  I have never tried to preorder an item using the code, but could easily apply it towards, phone, device, accessory that is available for sale.

userek5J92AGkI
Constellation

I hear no, because the active 2 was not available at the release of note 10.  I understand no pre order on the active 2, but when its released I don't see why we can't use the 150 samsung credit for the new watch.  This is very upsetting and the reason I pre ordered my note 10.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userxkeYB89HLg
Astronaut

I agree.  The credit toward the active 2 is the reason that I pre-ordered my Note 10+ from Samsung.com.  It would have been nice if they had even said something about it in the fine print on the offer.  It feels very bait and switch to me.

Samsung_q635X46
Astronaut

Yes u can

Yes u can

useryrFF8bMzYq
Asteroid

Re: Yes u can

How did u get it to work? I used the code in the email since the link doesnt have the active 2 on the list and it said it was not a valid code

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-872 for further assistance.

user8TLn3Ua2zZ
Constellation

Don't waste your time calling their E-commerce team. I spoke with them earlier and the guy I talked to didn't even know. He said "try it again and if it doesn't work maybe it's because it's a preorder and not available for purchase now" He couldn't give me a firm answer on anything.