cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trouthunter
Constellation

Can Install Samsung Pay when trying to connect watch to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Connected Galaxy Watch (46MM) to the Galaxy S10e, and I am trying to get Samsung Pay up and running on the watch. I go through steps on the watch and when it tries to install the app on the Phone I get an error message saying the Installation Failed, Try again later. Not sure how to get past this.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can Install Samsung Pay when trying to connect watch to phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your concerns. Have you reached out directly to our support team for Samsung Pay for assistance with your concerns.

We would recommend and wanted to provide you with a direct contact number. Samsung Pay department: 1-844-726-7297 

Thanks
^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance, Have you tried uninstalling the Gear application and clearing the cache of your Google play store application?

We recommend clearing the cache of your Google play store application and reinstalling the Gear application.

You can locate the troubleshooting steps for clearing the cache of your device here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001151/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernxrEVkpTcj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work for me. I've tried it multiple times.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your concerns. Have you reached out directly to our support team for Samsung Pay for assistance with your concerns.

We would recommend and wanted to provide you with a direct contact number. Samsung Pay department: 1-844-726-7297 

Thanks
^SamsungZell

View solution in original post

Trouthunter
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My issue is now resolved.  Not sure what was done on Samsungs end.  I simply tried Samsung Pay on my watch again and this time everything was able to work perfectly and setup without issues.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you're up and running.