cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can next gen Galaxy Watch come with Rectangular Face?

Can I recommend that Samsung make the next generation 2021 Galaxy Watch 4 available in an optional rectangular face with rounded corners similar to the Apple Watch Series 6?

I would love to buy a Galaxy Watch, and I'm sure many others would like too, but we are heavily turned off by the old fashioned traditional round face with leather belt strap.

Can Samsung come up with something more modern like this Apple Watch Series 6 below???

It's not just the rectangular face, but also the metal wrist strap, not that different to a modern Rado.

A watch rectangular face with rounded corners can at least match the overall shape of the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Note 20 Series of cell phones.

A watch with a round face and leather strap has absolutely nothing to do with the rectangular face of an S20/Note 20 Series cell phones!

There are differences in opinion; why not offer the choice of both round and rectangular faces???

I know that styling is very subjective, but I am sure that there are very very large numbers of consumers out there who hold similar views to me, and Samsung would sell so many more Watches!

Samsung must also take care to include heart rate, ECG, oxygen saturation and blood pressure monitoring.

I'm sure Samsung can sell much more Galaxy Watches than they are presently selling...

2 MUHM2_VW_34FR+watch-44-stainless-graphite-cell-6s_VW_34FR_WF_CO.jpg

MYNC2_VW_34FR+watch-40-alum-spacegray-nc-6s_VW_34FR_WF_CO.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Can next gen Galaxy Watch come with Rectangular Face?

I am particularly fond of the round watch face. It separates the Samsung brand from the Apple brand. I think that I would leave Samsung if they were to change
Highlighted
Constellation

Do you mind if Samsung makes Galaxy watch available with both round and rectangular faces?

Highlighted
Constellation

Ya I dig the round face. It sets them apart from the rest of the manufacturers... the rectangle face reminds me of a Fitbit.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I would prefer if they kept them round but that's just my opinion