cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userN5rUGZ9WVE
Asteroid

Can't Open Galaxy Store Through Galaxy Wearable App

I got my watch just two days ago, and after inital setup I could open the galaxy store just fine. However I'm now having an issue where every time I try to open the galaxy store on my phone it gives the error "An error has occured. Try again." If I try again it'll give the same error or send me to a blank white screen. I've tried clearing the cache and data of both the galaxy wearables app and the watch active plugin, restarted my phone, restarted my watch, and even reset my watch. None of it works! I'm able to open and browse the galaxy store just fine via the app on my watch, however I cannot get through to it on my phone. The watch is the Galaxy Watch Active, and my phone is a OnePlus 6T running OxygenOS 9.0.15 (Android 9).

15 REPLIES 15
userN5rUGZ9WVE
Asteroid

Re: Can't Open Galaxy Store Through Galaxy Wearable App

Update: As fate would have it, despite experiencing this issue for two days, the issue seems to have somehow resolved itself immediately after I posted this topic. I have no clue what the issue was, why it lasted so long, or what caused it. But it's gone now for no apparent reason. 

useroKAv4FhHbQ
Constellation

I am having the same issue. Very upsetting. 

userqR8RFEGIRn
Constellation

Yes, I started seeing this on Saturday, 7/27/2019 on new Galaxy watch connected to Galaxy wearable app on PC. Since I just purchased the watch all the apps are up-to-date. It worked once or twice and now it is failing all the time, again.

Phone : LG V10

Android Version: Android 6.0

Software version of watch: 

Watch Model: SM-R800

One UI version: 1.0

Tizen version: 4.0.0.4

Software version: R800XXU1CSG4

Knox Version: 2.3.1

Wearable App: 2.2.24.19031361

plugin: 2.2.05.19071241N

Acc: 3.1.93.90418

userWiBhrgU1hI
Constellation

I am having the same problem. I have tried re-installing the apps and reset my phone twice. Everything worked just fine until I had to do a factory reset on my phone last weekend. 

userRK9HMMnvWn
Asteroid

Trsut me it has nothing to do with ur phone  factory reset. Its an issue started from galaxy Store server side. On how th euser is coming from.

userkX88xCdeGC
Constellation

Same problem here any ideas?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are noticing this symptom could you please provide me with what type of phone your watch is connected to, the version of Galaxy Wearables you are currently running, the version of Android your phone is running, and the current software version of the watch.

userRK9HMMnvWn
Asteroid

Hi,

yes i started seeing this issue starting from yesterday on gear s3 Frontier watch connected to Galaxy wearable app with Gear S Plugin. all the apps are of latest version.

Phoen : OnePlus 6T

Android Version: android Pie(9)

Software version of watch:  OneUI version: 1.0

Tizen version: 4.0.0.4

Software version: R760XXU2ESF2

Knox Version: 2.3.1

Wearable App: 2.2.24.19031361

Gear S plugin: 2.2.03.19062642N

Samsung Accessory Service: 3.1.93.90418

when i saw the logs on the phone it says something like this "com.samsung.android.gearoplugin.activity.hmrootactivity(server) channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed"

userNPx3BDJNJm
Astronaut

Google Pixel 2xl

Android pie 9 

Wearable app 2.2.24.19031361