cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't Remove Device From Steps Screen in Samsung Health App

@userxb5ruPcbXl Have you tried going into the settings of the Samsung Health app and removing the device from there?

AskaLangly
Asteroid

You can't.

Holding the device does nothing.

Tapping goes to Galaxy Wearable app.

userG0IkuwxREa
Constellation

I had the same issue today.  I cleared the data and cache for the Samsung Health app to resolve.

Sybex
Asteroid

This didn't work for me, this has only just happened since the last update on my Samsung Watch One UI.

Steve49875
Constellation

Same problem, listing old gear 2 and not galaxy watch

useruZsfiZ7iF9
Constellation

1. From your device’s Settings, tap Applications. 2. Find and tap S Health. 3. Tap Storage > Clear data. Old watches that are no longer connected via Bluetooth will disappear. You will have to agree to the terms again like you are setting up S Health for the first time, but if you backed up your S Health data, it should all be restored (less the old watches)
userpi0fw8QIpr
Constellation

Also had this problem since one ui update today on Samsung Watch. I have an old Samsung S2 watch showing in S Health and not my Samsung Watch. I've tried what has been suggested by clearing the S Health data, but when I then restore the S2 reappears and still no Ssmunsung Watch showing.

I thought the new softeare update to One UI was supposed to make this work better not break them.

jessgertken
Constellation

Has anyone found a fix for this at all? I was on the phon...

Has anyone found a fix for this at all? I was on the phone with support for collectively over 2 hours and all they did was submit a ticket which I have yet to hear back from even after calling in to get an update. I did so much rebooting and it's still in my health app even though I factory reset the gear 2 and returned it.

userKPfOJKJWI8
Asteroid

I also have the same problem. My samsung health app will show my previous gear s2 and previous galaxy watch, however it does not show my current galaxy watch active. It also seems the steps that it counts is only from my phone, because the step count on the health app shows about 100 more steps than the step count on my galaxy watch active. Samsung really needs to address this problem. 

Highlighted
usersZcdfRTcJZ
Asteroid

I have the same problem. I deleted all data from Samsung health servers (option in the app). Of course everything is gone now. My gear fit 2 hae dissapeared also. That's a gain. Now i can only choose between all steps or mobile phone. Both are synced to my gear s3 and my phone, so they show the same step  count.

When i remove te health update and use the older version, i can choose to count s3 only....

Strange. Of course, no solution from Samsung...