Original topic:

Can't control Pandora audio

(Topic created: 04-23-2022 05:10 AM)
user34Nym3RCxY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello, I have a Samsung galaxy s10 and a galaxy watch active, both with the latest updates; I also have an ION Game Day Bluetooth speaker. Up until early this past week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday, I've been able to stream via Bluetooth my Pandora music from my phone and control it via the galaxy watch. After the last update, I can't get the watch to control my Bluetooth audio. It keeps saying Connect Bluetooth Audio How can I get my watch to control my Pandora music via my phone and stream it to my speaker?

Both watch and phone will pair to speaker individually, but not together. 

Tried resetting watch didn't help.

Everything else on watch and phone sync perfectly, like weather, steps, calendar, and other notifications. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Treky
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
To my experience with my old Samsung Galaxy s10. It isn't the best thing ever to do newest updates on this device. Take for example. I allowed my phone to do Snapchat an update and it didn't worked at all. So I had to uninstall it. Google for the older version to work with it.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Pandora app not functioning as expected. Have you tried pairing your watch and Bluetooth speaker to your phone at the same time? Your watch would have to be connected to your phone in order to control Pandora from your watch.

I would recommend verifying your Galaxy wearables app is also up to date. Out of date software can cause conflicts between devices.

I would also recommend force stopping and clearing the cache for the Pandora and Galaxy wearables apps. This will removes all the temporary stored files the application uses when you open it next time. 

Next step would be to reset the network settings for your S10. Please know this will remove all saved Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks on your device.

Also know that we can't guarantee the compatibility of third party devices with Samsung features and that sometimes updates make certain feature incompatible.

0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

try cache clearing the wearable app and the wearable plug-in