JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneUI beta for Galaxy Watch4 will be available soon

(Topic created: 05-25-2022 10:05 PM)
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello everyone, the beta for the Galaxy Watch4 will be available soon. For now, the update is gonna be available for South Korea on June 2nd. Don't know when it'll arrive for the US, but it's most likely gonna occur days after the beta officially launches. You should expect new watch faces, fitness features, a new look, etc. Be sure to visit this app regularly to check for the banner 

79 Replies
XmentalX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It seems the plugin doesn't go live until 06/02
missmotta
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Awesome. Thanks for your reply. I was at work when I read this was available so I didn't actually have time to read all the tiny print thank you hahaha I got overly excited I think.
0 Likes
XmentalX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah they could have been a bit more clear it's hidden in the body.
pmerkel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have been looking for the past hour and cannot find the Samsung UI watch 4 Beta for my Galaxy watch classic. For some reason my watch got registered as an "other" device and I tried to delete and re register it and it keeps registering it as a phone.Is is no place on the members app to download the watch UI , is there any way I can download it?
Leviathon713
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't see anything either and mine is registered as a watch. From what I understand you have to be active in this community, which I have not been (first post).
0 Likes
Abelopez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well that sucks...
0 Likes
userx7r8brDidq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am unable to find it as well. I've done other beta programs too.
0 Likes
ElDerGre
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
SamMobile said it was live and that you had to download this app to get it. I'm looking for it as well
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I saw the notice, but there's no button to register. Just general information. I'm guessing they haven't fully opened it up yet 🤷🏽‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Gera1214
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung has not started rolling out the beta yet i heard june 2 will start to roll out. As of now you can only join and wait for the beta to be available.