Original topic:

Can't log in to Samsung Health + Xiaomi MI9T

(Topic created: 06-03-2020 12:28 PM)
user3eUQjEM2EJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

any idea if this duo should work without any issues? I have gotten muself a Galaxy Watch, but the Samsung Health app struggles. After filling login details and clicking "Login" it would be just loading endlessly. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user3eUQjEM2EJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Found a solution after some time of trying out ideas. For those who experience it, just download an older version of the Samsung Health app (you can find them in Google on random sites), install it, run it and log in. If it logs in succesfully and the home screen appears, just update it through Play Store and it then should work when you run it.

This topic can be closed.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
user3eUQjEM2EJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Found a solution after some time of trying out ideas. For those who experience it, just download an older version of the Samsung Health app (you can find them in Google on random sites), install it, run it and log in. If it logs in succesfully and the home screen appears, just update it through Play Store and it then should work when you run it.

This topic can be closed.

userN4yNr2wBkh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

For reference to those who had the same problem here what I did:

=> Just skip the account phase during the first phase and start the app without account, then go into the app setting, fill in your logins details => Working (or at least worked for me).

0 Likes