Original topic:

Can't open Bixby - An error occurred please try again

(Topic created: 05-07-2020 05:48 PM)
userfQ2CogqIlX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dear all,

I updated the bixby on my active 2 (latest os) and I keep getting this error. I tried restarting my watch and force stopping the app but no luck. Please help...😭Whenever I open bixbyWhenever I open bixby

JUMP TO SOLUTION
23 Replies
userGq6lQKqSOL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I found out how to fix this without having to reset your watch. It works even with the latest update. For some reason just having the watch bixby voice app isn't enough. You have to go into the watch store and make sure watch bixby and watch bixby provisioning installed as well. I don't know why Samsung does this and why they all aren't just grouped into one bixby app but you need them all to use bixby on your watch. Having said that bixby is horrible on the watch. It can't do anything besides the most basic functions

0 Likes
userDBc3JL39La
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yeah i am having this same issue. I've had my watch for 5 days now and did all the updates. Funny though that bixby worked even after the updateuntil yesterday but stopped working this morning.

I am hoping Someone at samsung see's this.

0 Likes
Tako3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought my active 2 and had this issue. I factory reset and it worked for a couple days. But then a week later I am having the same issue. 

0 Likes
userWqdmQVkY0O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same issue, you just have to download Bixby provisioning app in the galaxy store along with another Bixby app, that solved the issues for me rather than resetting the watch and using the older version 

0 Likes