cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't reactivate my Gear S3

Can't get passed this step 

I've had my Gear S3 for 2 years now and I have accidentally reset my watch before so it had a reactivation lock on it. That was simple to fix with my Samsung Account. 

BUT one day while I was digging through my backpack, I guess something pushed on the power button and I felt it vibrate and next thing I knew, it RESET. So when I turn it on, immediately it says there's a reactivation lock but then when I go to connect to and, yes, sign in to my Samsung Account, nothing happens. IN FACT, the pairing screen ends up popping up and it seemingly pairs. But, for the life of me, I cannot get passed the "Congrats on your new Gear S3" page where is has you tap on Agree at the bottom for the terms and conditions. 

Ive been without this watch for about a month now and I hate it!!!

Please help me.

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't reactivate my Gear S3

Hey Chris, Did you click on the links to "read" the agreements? You may also need to sign in to your Samsung account on a web browser to accept the Privacy Policy.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, I've tried clicking the links and scrolling through the whole agreement. 

How would I accept the Privacy Policy on a web browser?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Sign in to your Samsung account from a web browser and it should provide you with the privacy policy to accept. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.