cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userccZJmqBIxQ
Constellation

Re: Wearable White screen When Logging in

Glad to know it's not just me. I have uninstalled app, disconnected watch etc.  Totally frustrated.

userThNyrjhj54
Cosmic Ray

Well apparently Samsung cannot find time to fix the problem because they are too busy deleting posts here that they don't like. The post below was deleted by a moderator.

I have submitted a ticket with Samsung Support requesting that they refund all app and watchface purchases I have made in the Galaxy Wear Store since their refusal to fix this problem has rendered this purchases unusable. 

I understand that things like this happen but Samsung needs to communicate an actual solution not just requests to reset devices. This problem seems to have obviously been caused by a change they made on their end last week. If they are unable to find a timely fix then they need to roll back the changes so that all of us have functioning devices until they find a long term solution. 

userybORYC2oTG
Constellation

I thing Samsung will have to do something soon because not only are they upsetting a lot of customers but all their 3rd party developers are not selling their products and they are not going to sit around and just lose money while Samsung sits on their hands.
Highlighted
user7y01ZKaSgk
Constellation

Can't log in to galaxy wear app

Screenshot_20190419_060231_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpg

Hi, i have a trouble with login in to wear app on my Mate 20 pro, everything i see is just a white login screen. 

usercC1pIqNdZs
Constellation

Re: Can't log in to galaxy wear app

same here.

i have bought galaxy watch 3 weeks ago,and every week i need to log in.

last night cant see anything,cant change watch face (and I paid for that)

my phone is oneplus 6t

Screenshot_20190418-221628.jpg

userQejkqYwwrB
Asteroid

Same error here on Google pixel2. Smiley Sad

userlx7wunVCgo
Constellation

Exactly the same, such a shame and a bad service. Hope that they will fix it soon

uservH0RsGdBAJ
Constellation

Same here. Mi Mix 3

userXV5qjpcWuZ
Asteroid

Same on xiaomi mi a2.

userQejkqYwwrB
Asteroid

Same error here on Google pixel2 since yesterday... White screen like yours... Can't login or change watch faces & featuresScreenshot_20190419-092802.png