cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to login to Samsung account via galaxy wearable app

Thank you for following up. Give this a try: Force stop the app then complete the step provided in this link:  
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/#update-play-store-appsb

If you still experience these symptoms after completing the troubleshooting provided, can you please provide us with the following information: 

Full model number: 
Software version on your watch: 
Android version on your phone: 
Service provider: 
Galaxy Wearable app version: 
Galaxy Plug-in app version:

userdKQymfTWDB
Constellation

To the admin, those steps are for a Samsung phone where as the problem seems to be any non Samsung phone on any configuration or set up, the health, pay and other apps are all ok. The wearable app is the main issue, all resets seem to lose the phone / watch config too.
userdKQymfTWDB
Constellation

To the admin, those steps are for a Samsung phone where as the problem seems to be any non Samsung phone on any configuration or set up, the health, pay and other apps are all ok. The wearable app is the main issue, all resets seem to lose the phone / watch config too.
useri8nIsazzpA
Constellation

Really?, you thought it would help???? we tried this 3 days ago......

well, no success.....

uservFDkIMK3nB
Asteroid

Same problem on HTC 10

Software version on your watch: R360XX1ERC7

Android version on your phone: 8.0.0
Service provider: Telenor
Galaxy Wearable app version: 2.2.24.19031361
Galaxy Plug-in app version: 2.2.04.19022841N

userUunI6NMiw3
Constellation

None of that worked. You can find my details in the previous 50 odd pages along with 100's of others in the past two days. Please at least acknowledge this is Samsung's issue. You are just infuriating people.
user7i0UWr511x
Constellation

Full model number: SM-R760 

Software version on your watch:R5AM1091VRM

Android version on your phone: 9

Service provider: Jio 

Galaxy Wearable app version:2.2.23.19021251-2119021251

Galaxy Plug-in app version:2.2.03.18101561-2118101561_minAPI18

Pretorian435
Asteroid

Mine had been working fine for months. I had to reinstall and now I have the same problem. Went through all the same "fixes" and tech support could not help. I use a Kyocera Duraforce phone and a Frontier S3. I read below that someone said only Samsung phones will work now? I have been unable to use anything on my watch for several days now. If there is no fix you can buy back my watch.

userMIEIQdt1vu
Constellation

Hi after performing the steps provided in the above link : https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496/#update-play-store-apps 

I'm still unable to login to my Samsung account on Wearable watch app, I'm getting white blank screen I'm not getting option to enter my credentials.

Below is the information you requested:

Full model number: SM-R810
Software version on your watch: Tizen version 4.0.0.1 / R810XXU1BSA4
Android version on your phone: 9 PKQ1.181203.001
Service provider: Jio
Galaxy Wearable app version: 2.2.24.19031361
Galaxy Plug-in app version: 2.2.05.19030741N

Please check on this and get up back to me on pasha.arif2010@gmail.com or mobile no 9036081139

Highlighted
Liutauras_r
Astronaut

Galaxy watch app wont let to log in

I bought the samsung galaxy watch 46mm, it all semed fine at first. But when I tried to download a new watchface, I've been redirected to my phone, and it showed me a white blank rectangle, and does nothing. I think there should be the login to the samsung account, but its just blank. 
P.S. I'm using a One plus 6, but I dont think that it should have any impact with that. Please help!