userwcY9LgjaTu
Constellation

Re: Wearable White screen When Logging in

i think you are right.

There must be some offline server

user5v6UGYXREH
Constellation

Exactly the same issue here: Honor P9 lite, Andoid 8, current Wear app from Play store. Samsung Gear S2 - Happy Easter !! Not yet ! >>>>White screen<<<< in Wear App. Samsung Login impossible. Child sad !!!! In hope Samsung will get it solved asap, because it can't be solved at user side.
Highlighted
userd4uRhfd9EL
Asteroid

I think they must come out with some answers! This is madness! Such a big company..such a big failure of then  .... 

userwcY9LgjaTu
Constellation

seems that the support for other phone brands than samsung has ended.

if you want to use a samsung watch, you have to buy a samsung phone.

angarabebesi
Constellation

i have the same problem Xiaomi MI6 & gear s3 classic. 

userArC5zY30l0
Asteroid

Ai...ai...Same problem....in Netherlands....samsung S3 with Honor 20....

:-(((((

Stupid....I think most users do not like that if fiddeling with the main App on phone, that sometimes a reset is activated on the watch without cancel of go back option...in the hope to get all settings and apps (bought) back one must log-in....and this is now white screen....

userA1NorJcCyS
Constellation

@Alex-bbb wrote:

Maybe the problem is in this page: https://account.samsung.com/accounts/wmanager/

It is still blank...

what do you think?

Sure seems like a possibility I also think the samsung admin is a bot and not an actual human being that keeps asking for the same data from everyone even as its quite obvious that the issue is on samsungs side(account server) it does however work with Iphones tried my work phone..

usercvb5QUF1SC
Constellation

Samsung please... I understand it's difficult to keep these services running, but at least let us install the free apps to our watches without this silly log-in requirement. We already paid for the hardware.
userUUHN3txURD
Asteroid

Capture+_2019-04-21-14-54-12~2.png

I have the exact same problem on my LG G6 after the reset I performed on my Gear S3. Two weeks ago, when I bought the watch, everything was working just fine. Get serious, Samsung, or I'll return the watch. 

userYtp8b0ybjX
Cosmic Ray

samsung finish Smiley Happy