cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Cannot measure a stress!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi! I've noticed that I have no stress module in Samsung Health on my phone, neither stress widget on my Galaxy watch. What problem can it be? Does anyone has this issue too?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cannot measure a stress!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our S-Health team at 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: Tap on the S-Health app on your watch, and rotate the bezel until you see stress

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried. I see no stress option there. No stress modules available in Samsung Health. Just only a heart rate measure.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of device are you using with the watch?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My watch is paired with Pixel 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What option do you see below heart rate on Samsung Health app on the Galaxy watch?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I see calories. The full list of options in S Health on my watch: 1. Steps 2. Floors 3. Workout 4. Sleep 5. Heart rate 6. Calories 7. Water 8. Coffee 9. Together 10. Settings
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our S-Health team at 855-795-0509.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi

Did you ever get a solution to this? I have same issue on my S3 Frontier and iPhone app. I thought it was an iOS thing vs Samsung.  I called the number and they just said to the best of their knowledge that Stress has been removed in a recent update.  Would love to know if anyone has Stress working on iOS

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the Galaxy Watch Active for a few weeks now (paired with Google Pixel XL) and I also am unable to find the Stress Tracker widget in either Samsung Health app or on the watch.   I've contacted Samsung support a few times, finally being transferred to S-Health team and no one could give me an answer as to why it's missing?  

Has anyone else been able to solve this?