JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't download purchased watch face

(Topic created: 04-26-2023 10:34 AM)
userDpbkbTs3KU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can't find where I can download watch face I purchased I do see on my purchase details but where do I download it 🤔 thank you 😊 
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you upgrade your watch from the Watch 3 to the 4 or 5 if so thoses watch faces from the 3 and earlier are not compatible with the newer versions 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userDpbkbTs3KU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did and it was working perfect till I reset the watch for new phone the point is when I choose more watch face it's Taking me to Google play and not galaxy store kind there is no watch face on galaxy store and I did buy if from galaxy store
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The new watch 4 and 5 use the Google store for watch faces and the watch faces that you got from the galaxy store are not compatible with the new devices since they use a diff. operating system to find watch faces in the Goggle store across the top it will say top charts and categories select Categories and there you will see a option for Watch apps and watch faces 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userprQjzqa89z
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
What about watch faces that were purchased, do we just lose out on those?
0 Likes