cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Cant take calls on Galaxy note 9 after linking SIM with galaxy watch 3

I have a Galaxy Note 9 and the calls used to work normally. I had bought a Galaxy watch 3 LTE recently and linked the SIM (Airtel, India) with the phone. After that I'm facing issues with the incoming calls.

Though I'm able to hear the caller, he could not hear me. Strangely, this issue doesnt happen when I take calls on the watch.  This issue is happening consistently and is annoying. Have I messed up some settings? Has anyone faced this issue?

Note: No issues with the outgoing calls.

8 REPLIES 8
Astronaut

Re: Cant take calls on Galaxy note 9 after linking SIM with galaxy watch 3

Try going to the network refresh option in your connection settings.
Asteroid

I could not find any refresh option in connection settings. Can you guide me to do the same? I did try removing and adding the mobile plan. Still facing the issue.

Astronaut

Ok. Go to settings and select general management. Then select reset. From there you should see the option to reset network. Select that option and Then restart the device if it doesn't on its own.
Asteroid

I tried this but still facing the same issue

Constellation

I have similar problem on note 9 2.5 november patch with loud speaker turning off and switching to ear speaker and person on other side can't hear me

Asteroid

Ah! I have this issue too...I have the same issue issue when I use wireless earphones to take calls. Sounds the issue is with the phone and not the watch now. Please guide

Astronaut

I have another option you can try. Go to settings then to updates and update your PRL then Profile.
Asteroid

What is PRL? this step is for the phone or watch?