cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Causing burns

So I recently bought a galaxy watch that has caused burns to my wrist looking here alot of other customers reported this so why are they still selling a product they know to cause injury to there customers sure national media should be made aware of this 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Causing burns

I would happy to look into this for you. Will you please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the watch?  http://bit.ly/2XERsky Is the watch Bluetooth or LTE? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Causing burns

@userhnjKz851KW Silicone bands irritate my skin. Swapped the band and my wrist has remained clear for a good while. Another change to give thought to, is the frequency of cleaning. Don't let sweat or water build and wipe the band/glass cover regularly. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.