cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Changing watch faces, losing functionality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At least twice, Samsung has removed a preferred watch face and made me search for one I liked less. Now, I cannot find a free one that tracks pulse, steps, and battery charge AND has characters large enough for my eyes. If one doesn't appear soon, I'll sell my watch and move to the Apple universe.

They've also monkeyed around with the settings on my phone in thoroughly inconvenient ways. What do they think they're doing? I spent serious money to get functionality. Depriving me of a good interface amounts to a kind of theft. They SAY they're always trying to improve their products. Hint: breaking is not an improvement.

I'm angry. They did wrong.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Changing watch faces, losing functionality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Changing watch faces, losing functionality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post