cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Chronograph+ watch face from Gear S3, for Galaxy Watch 3

Hi there,

After recently receiving my Galaxy Watch 3, I was disappointed to find one of the main watchfaces shipped with the Gear S3 (Chronograph+) was not transferred, and although it appears it may be available in the Galaxy store, when clicking through the link I found, it says it is not compatible.

This watch face was used heavily in imagery of the Gear S3 frontier (it is the one you see repeatedly on this page: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s3/design/)

I was able to download other Gear S3 watch faces from the store, but the one that is there for Chronograph+ I gather is 'not compatible' with Galaxy Watch 3: https://galaxystore.samsung.com/geardetail/com.samsung.chronograph16

Would it be possible to get a compatible Chronograph+ into the Galaxy watch face store please that can be installed onto the Galaxy Watch 3?

Geoff

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Chronograph+ watch face from Gear S3, for Galaxy Watch 3

I have the same issue with my 1st Gen galaxy watch, shows up in watch app store, downloads and installs without issue and runs without issues on the watch when it's not paired to a Samsung device (Motorola One Action and iPhone 11 Pro) but when I pair this watch to a Samsung phone I can't find it anywhere on galaxy store, nor can I find it in my download history, and if I try to google the face and bring up your webpage to access the galaxy store page from the web browser, it hangs there for a minute shows a spinner of death, the screen flashes a few times it goes bleep dorp and a few other things happen and then it says that the face is not compatible with my device, does not specify what device but all I know that I simply can't have it and there is nothing I can do about it, going to start using it with non Samsung device dot the time being.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Chronograph+ watch face from Gear S3, for Galaxy Watch 3

I too would like the Chronograph+ watchface.  I have used it for years with my previous Frontier and it is a feature as important as many of the apps.  Why can it not be made available on this product?