JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Color pallette for personalization of multiple devices

(Topic created: 02-06-2023 03:44 PM)
Leonthepug
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Color Pallette should also be available to Galaxy Watches, along with Samsung TVs, and maybe even Galaxy Books. It gets boring and sometimes even annoying dealing with no personalization on galaxy watches, unlike Pixel Watches. 

10 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch faces?
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch faces are fine, but only has certain colors, on my phone I use custom colors, so on a watch, I can see how that'd be nice
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
There are some watch faces that allow you to add a background image. You can literally match you phone's background image.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not taking about a background, I use a certain color, not a certain background
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I get what your saying tho, was agreeing with the OP
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Interesting idea, yes. I just don't stare at my watch as much as my phone screen. Really don't see the need. I'd much rather have more features than personalization. And I'm the guy that changes the image on the background and color palette on my phone daily.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think for some people, its the thought of the idea, like me I have just a plan single din car radio that I installed and use, but other people want these fancy radios that can't be used while driving so they'd have to sit and idle just to be able to enjoy it
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Interesting analogy.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes