JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Colors disappeared off of my watch on Gear S3

(Topic created: 03-16-2023 08:12 AM)
userW3axBmm6BI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just connected my Gear S3 to my S 23 Ultra and the colors disappeared of of my watch. How do I get get the colors back on my watch? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. In order to provide you with the best troubleshooting steps available can you please clarify is your watch screen is just black or if it appears in black and white?

0 Likes
johnpaul7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
My screen keep coming out black?? Apparently it's black
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. There are several reasons why the Samsung smartwatch display cannot be adjusted, and the screen appears darkened or gray. Both issues can be caused by an accessibility setting, Outdoor mode, physical damage to the watch, a third-party app, or outdated software. Give this link a try for a possible resolution to the symptoms you are experiencing: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003135/

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, regretfully based on the date of production the device has reached end of life status. This means that any repairs would be beyond economical repair, and it is recommended to seek other options with your retailer or carrier.

0 Likes