Original topic:

Connect to 2 smartphones

(Topic created: 07-15-2021 05:18 AM)
userElZ86P3zOt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi everyone!

I have 2 phones, work and the private one.... And i would love to be able to connect my galaxy watch 3 to both of them.

I dont want them to be connected at the same time, but when im working just on that phone, and after on private one...

Is that anyway possible?

Best Regards,

Nebojsa Jovanovic 😁❤️

0 Likes
5 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes that is possible, I got several Galaxy smartphone and one smart watch and my watch connected to all, just not at the same times, if I am carrying this phone today(work-phone) or later when this phone is resting, I take the other phone and allow the pairing to that devices, same with my ear bud and seem to work fine to the point I purchase a separate ear bud for my car, so if I forget to bring my ear bud, there a backup set in the car, I have an older car that don't have all the modern technology
0 Likes
userElZ86P3zOt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can you tell me how did u do that? 

When i try to connect to a new phone, it tells me he's gonna delete everything from watch, like reset entire watch....

I'm fitness instructor, so I need work watch just to be able to control music, and private one to do everything watch is supposed to...

@Georgia2004 

@LongHiker  yea, i need 2 phones 1 watch, i tried it before i came here 😄

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userElZ86P3zOt Despite what the other poster is claiming, According to my experience, and Samsung reference material, you would need to reset your watch to connect it to a new phone. 

If you wanted to do that opposite, connect 2 watches to one phone, that is possible and easy.  

0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch memory is only 4GB I wasn't trying to save no data, so yes it did reset for which ever device I was current use,
0 Likes
userElZ86P3zOt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

so... u just reset ur watch every time u wanna switch device? 😄

0 Likes