Original topic:

Connecting to Multiple Devices

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 06:06 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there anyone out there that is frustrated when using multiple phones but has to reset their Watch every time they want to connect to a different device? I hope Samsung can make it so we can seamlessly connect our Galaxy Watches to other devices without having to reset them. Just as they have with the Buds where we can connect to other devices, it should be just as easy to do so with the Galaxy Watches, as long as you have the Wearable app.

6 Replies
usert2C698yWcT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree but I have no issues connecting from Watch 5 and S22 Ultra to Actice 2??? (Which was still my favorite hands down) until Watch 5! Love the color, the size for my tiny wrists (they call them) trust me a heavy or cumbersome Watch can be annoying!
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I mean when you have one Watch but multiple devices (phones, tablets)
0 Likes
DanG92263
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think that you are in a unique situation. Most people have just one (personal) phone and a few have a work phone. And they carry both.
0 Likes
useras143fq0ZW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How come you can connect Galaxy earbuds to more than one Samsung/ other device but you can't connect your Galaxy watch to more than one device? I have both the Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 that I switch out. I have to reset my watch every time I switch phones. It's so inconvenient! Why can't I easily switch my watch like I do my earbuds?

KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree. It's frustrating. Currently using the Z Fold4 and also have the S22 Ultra that I'd like to switch out depending on which day I feel like using a specific device. I hope they can make this possible very soon. 

DaisyDuke93
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lol I have tha same problem always.
0 Likes