cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9CCob4oyGD
Astronaut

Constant Disconnects

I have a relatively new (only a few months) Watch Active. As of last week, it disconnects from my phone (One+3 on latest Android OS) almost every 30 minutes. Doesn't matter how close or far away the phone is. Just now my phone is in my pocket and it got an alert. At the same time, my watch alerted me that it lost connection to my phone, but did not show the alert from my phone. (I have it set to show all alerts, regardless, as long as I'm wearing it) I've rebooted the watch and phone, rebooted the Samsung apps on my phone, and reset to factory settings without restoring from a backup. Nothing works and it's driving me crazy. I'm close to running over it with my car.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Constant Disconnects

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for your Galaxy wearables app?

user52QD8vMvKl
Constellation

I am also having the same issue. The galaxy watch will not connect with the app at all. In fact, the app keeps kicking me out.

Phone and watched worked perfectly until around 3 days ago. Now nothing. Is Samsung looking into this issue?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it?

user52QD8vMvKl
Constellation

Yes. And deleted cache and all data. And reset watch. 

Even sent phone back to a full reset and started again. Same problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this a try: Wipe the cache and data for all the Bluetooth system apps on your phone, then clear the cache partition on our device, and forget the Bluetooth pairing and re-pair the watch.