cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7Uu60Y2WlK
Asteroid

Constant disconnections between watch and phone

I am using OnePlus 7T.

There is a constant disconnection between phone and watch. And now i am unable to connect watch to phone.

I had reset the watch and then also unabbke to connect. 

Then i uninstalled the Samsung wearable app from phone and re-installed it. 

Then i was able to connect the watch.

But this keeps happening again. Frustrated now.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Constant disconnections between watch and phone

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7Uu60Y2WlK
Asteroid

I tried but, it's just a temporary solution. Do you have any better permanent resolution??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you experience these symptoms if you connect you watch with another device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user7Uu60Y2WlK
Asteroid

Yes, it's the same issue

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Samsung cannot guarantee compatibility with the watch and nonsamsung devices. However, I can set you up for an evaluation of the watch if you would like.

user7Uu60Y2WlK
Asteroid

Lol, y samsung states that it's an android wear then. 

With such statements you are ruining the brand value. 

Anyways, it would be great if you evaluate the watch and help me replace it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the watch so I may see what options are available for an evaluation. http://bit.ly/2XERsky  If there is an issue found, the watch would be repaired and returned to you.