cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user0wykaBoaR9
Astronaut

Contacts app draining battery.

I've had a galaxy watch 46mm for some time now and recently I noticed the battery was draining really fast throughout the day. Checked on my phone and seems the contacts app is literally chewing up my battery. See a few pics of this happening below

I've tried a full factory reset and turning it off on a night etc.. but this is killing what was a great watch Screenshot_20190907-185402_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-070957_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

1st picture is when I fully charged it and didn't wear it at all. As you can see, contacts is using all the battery 2nd picture is from this morning and just turning it on 

2 REPLIES 2
geapgr
Cosmic Ray

Re: Contacts app draining battery.

same here!

Neutron Star

Re: Contacts app draining battery.

@user0wykaBoaR9 wrote:

I've had a galaxy watch 46mm for some time now and recently I noticed the battery was draining really fast throughout the day. Checked on my phone and seems the contacts app is literally chewing up my battery. See a few pics of this happening below

I've tried a full factory reset and turning it off on a night etc.. but this is killing what was a great watch Screenshot_20190907-185402_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

Screenshot_20190913-070957_Galaxy Watch PlugIn.jpg

1st picture is when I fully charged it and didn't wear it at all. As you can see, contacts is using all the battery 2nd picture is from this morning and just turning it on 

Basically watch is synchronizing contacts that you have on the phone.  Did you change your location for contacts?  For example they are stored in your Google account and you added another account that has your contacts as well(MS account)?  I know some MS exchange activesync accounts might drain battery too