cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userdy7GL6QbXD
Constellation

Controlling podcasts

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi There I'm thinking of buying the Galaxy Watch and would like to know if podcasts on my phone (S10+) can be controlled using the watch. Thanks
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fives8
Constellation

Yes through the music player. Works really well. Number o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes through the music player. Works really well. Number one feature for me and I never considered it before I bought the phone. I use pocketcast and listen through bluetooth most of the day.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Controlling podcasts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes and No, it honestly depends on the app you get your podcasts from. I have a friend that uses Player FM and it works great with his 46mm Galaxy Watch. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Fives8
Constellation

Yes through the music player. Works really well. Number o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes through the music player. Works really well. Number one feature for me and I never considered it before I bought the phone. I use pocketcast and listen through bluetooth most of the day.

userdy7GL6QbXD
Constellation

Re: Yes through the music player. Works really well. Number o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Many thanks, got the watch and yes, audio controls allow me to control playback of podcasts once started on my phone. Will play about with different podcast apps (are there any for Galaxy Watch/Tizen?) But my main concern has been answered. Cheers!