JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Customer service issues regarding battery drain on the Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 03:46 AM)
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Run people samsung is the worst most horrible company on the face of face of the planet until about eight hours ago I was the biggest proponent and Fanboy of Samsung I have spent the past eight hours attempting to get customer service from Samsung and getting such a run around that I'm going to do the worst thing I could ever do at least as far as I'm concerned I'm going to make the switch to iPhone tomorrow

JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
At least you got through to someone. There's very little they can do over the phone about your battery life. When your watch is low, go into the battery usage stats from the Samsung wearable app and post a screen shot if you want. That'll be the most useful information. Maybe the AI is relearning your usage patterns, because today I've gone 12 hours with the always on display and just dropped below 70%.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just want a replacement as far as they're concerned it seems to be within the 15 day return policy but they won't even do that they just hang up on me
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe try initiating a return from the Samsung website, if you bought it directly from Samsung.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did I pre-ordered it so that it won't let me because it says I've had it since August 31st but Samsung shows that the warranty is good until October 31st 2022 but every time I try to get them to do the warranty they won't do it unless I do the warranty rather than return it and replace it with a new one and if I try to ask him to do that they just hang up anyway enough I'm done with this conversation I spent way more time than I should have on this **bleep** 8 hours 15 minutes is too much
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
I fully agree. I would have hung up on you after 15 minutes
0 Likes
mkohleen81
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you people on here hired by Samsung to chime in the way you do? Orrrr....? You remind me of the person that always says "did you try restarting the phone"? Every time somebody makes a valid complaint there's always somebody on here to disagree with them right away or give headache advice. You literally attacked the writer. Uncalled for.
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you logging more than 10,000 steps? It seems like it dies faster on high activity days for me.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My average everyday is 25,000 steps. But lately it seems the last 10 to 12 hours if I'm lucky where is it used to last up to 36 hours because of the way I did all the settings and the power saving mode even with all that I'm still lucky if it lasts and the 12 hours now in the last 3 days
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Then I think there's a bug in the system, because today is the first day that I've ended with more than 50% and I've logged fewer than 2,000 steps. On days with 15,000 steps my battery dies much more quickly.
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you're within the 15-day return window, then you've really not given this watch a good chance. In my experience it gets better after a dozen or so full charge cycles.
0 Likes