JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Customer service issues regarding battery drain on the Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 07:02 PM)
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Run people samsung is the worst most horrible company on the face of face of the planet until about eight hours ago I was the biggest proponent and Fanboy of Samsung I have spent the past eight hours attempting to get customer service from Samsung and getting such a run around that I'm going to do the worst thing I could ever do at least as far as I'm concerned I'm going to make the switch to iPhone tomorrow

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for touching base. I can certainly understand how frustrating battery drain can be and I would be happy to assist you further.. The warranty is a repair only warranty. If the watch is not responding to the troubleshooting, the next step would need to be sending the watch in for service.

For service options, please reach out to us via one of the following options:

1. Facebook Messenger:  http://m.me/samsungsupport

2. Twitter:  https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513-

3. Private Message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
24 Replies
BEN83
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have never experienced bad customer service with Samsung. You don't need to bash Samsung from your bad experience. I would never in my life get worthless iPhone in position. Apple aka crapple, is bad company to do business with. Their products should be thrown in garbage.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Until today I would have agreed with you apple is the worst company on the planet besides Amazon but their customer service doesn't treat you like **bleep** hang up on you repeatedly I've had a dozen people not help me today over 7 hours multiple people including supervisors have just hung up on me what would you do
0 Likes
usereHeI8PDxKE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The other thing is they need to educate the Retail stores, first off they have no idea about the overheating issue on the LTE watch 4's in fact they denied it till i showed them the multiple postings and forums, and always end up teaching them things about the very product they are trying to sell me.

0 Likes
BEN83
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I understand your frustration, what's the problem with your item. What I do when I have problem is search for solutions on Google site.
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did I've done every possible troubleshooting step to try to fix the suddenly terrible battery life on my Galaxy watch for I mean it wasn't good to begin with but having to charge it every 10 to 12 hours is its abysmal at best and nothing's changed there's no reason for it Samsung has done less than zero to try to help or fix the issue they just keep hanging up on me or putting me on mute and basically walking away from the phone most likely until I hang up cuz I'm too frustrated to wait any longer after 30 minutes of sitting there I've been through this with a minimum of 12 possibly at least 15 or 20 different Associates with Samsung and a chat rap do I spent an hour talking to who as good as told me at the end of the chat while there's nothing I can do here's the ticket number you'll have to call in
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try disabling location. This is an AI thing too. The battery life will get better with time. Just got my mom one of these, and her battery life is abysmal. I now get a full day with the always on display now that it's had a chance to learn my usage patterns. Give it a dozen full dead to full charge cycles, then see how you feel. You can see from my post history that I've had the same issues with short battery life. It's kind of a Samsung trait I've noticed with new devices having barely usable battery life until you've broken them in. This last update actually fixed a lot of my problems, and I've fully charged it probably 20 times
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
All Samsung has done all day is quite literally abuse me
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lol you expected support within 8 hours? Try 8 days buddy. What is your device, and what is the problem?
0 Likes
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy watch 4 it was working okay but now the battery doesn't hold a charge just randomly for more than about 10 hours and used to be able to hold a charge for like 36 hours and what do you mean 8 days my problem is not that I couldn't get people in the phone it's that they wouldn't help me refuse to try to help me or just straight-up hung up on me without even listening to me