Original topic:

DISABLE WRIST DETECTION! GALAXY WATCH 4

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 12:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

SAMSUNG. MAKE THIS HAPPEN VIA AN UPDATE AS AN OPTION.  Galaxy Watch 4 hardly gets notifications AT ALL and it keeps relocking the watch after I use it when I clearly am wearing it correctly. This shouldnt always be doing that. In order for me to use Samsung Pay, I have to have the lock on the watch. When on the Active 2, all I had to do was have a lock for Samsung Pay it self and not have to lock the watch. This is very frustration and I just spent almost $300 on this watch. Please fix this. Notifications should be coming through all of the time. There should even be an option to allow notifications to come through even if the watch isnt worn. Like it was before. Please FIX THIS. Its a serious problem!

85 Replies
meech101
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Strange i had the issue wit the 44mm an i took it back an got the classic an it worked with no problem its deff an software issue or a band batch of watches
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is your watch software up-to-date?  I just added another credit card to Samsung Pay and G Pay without any issue.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. If you are experiencing any symptoms with software not downloading on Samsung Pay on your watch, I would recommend reaching out to Samsung Pay directly at 1-844-726-7297 for the best assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userRW7qkJCdyh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy Watch4 does not have samsung Pay option and also i could not able to install through phone or watch play store. Anybody can guide for this.

0 Likes
DanG92263
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got my Watch4 BT 2 days ago and Samsung Pay came preloaded in the watch's apps.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, it's preloaded.  Press and hold a bottom button on the watch, it brings up Samsung Pay.

0 Likes
Sapphire7746
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is working good now after a software update. It still locks up but not as often
0 Likes
edzgnote20
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Which watch face is that?

0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is locked during sleeping hours. It wasn't before. My sleep tracking is still working flawlessly.
userfhgOv1fMBA
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ever since the R880XXU1CUID update two days ago, my watch keeps locking me out and makes me enter my PIN number. This was never an issue before and worked flawlessly before the update. The watch is snug on my wrist, no tattoos. Additionally, sleep tracking seems to be broken now and thinks I'm asleep when I'm not. It was never this sensitive before. Even tried a factory reset. Anyone else?

Others on Reddit seem to have the issue too, by the way.