JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dear Samsung: please help us tattooed folk

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 08:50 PM)
wwickedd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Dear Samsung, please give us an option to disable wrist detection via update. I own a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and notifications do not work. I've tried workarounds like putting a skin colored bandaid on the sensor but notifications are still hit or miss. 

I really don't want to return this watch. Thx. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ken77
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Here you voScreenshot_20220427-190901_Amazon Shopping.jpg
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
so did ur watch vibrate at all on text or Gmail? ur saying cause u have a tattoo... cause I have sleeves.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

fascinating how a clear sticker helped resolve recognition issue due to tattoo... 

Ken77
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know what Samsung did to this watch. But somehow it doesn't send notifications to me watch because of the ink in my tattoos ( sleeve) but the sticker helps somehow idk. Lol but it works
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
so everything is working now bro on the notifications? crazy cause I am sleeved up 2 and have no idea that would have been the problem... I'll check it out.
0 Likes
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
@Ken77 I ordered the stickers but till then I put scotch tape on the back and it's working perfect now smh
0 Likes
Ken77
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Lol I did that too but it works for a lil the stickers are WAY better
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
k bro... they should be in tomorrow... thx 4 the hook up and info bro!
0 Likes
H3Mi75
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
KSal
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Add me to the sticker crew. Just got the watch 4 yesterday after using the classic 3 since launch. Definitely disappointed that notifications aren't working. Just ordered the stickers so we'll try that. Scotch tape until then lol
0 Likes