Original topic:

Delayed Galaxy watch4

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 01:18 PM)
SK444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was thinking Samsung is experiencing a delay in delivery issue for the first nowadays but after seeing the pre-existing complaints, now I understand that Samsung does not do anything to resolve delays in shipping issues. 

I ordered my galaxy watch4 classic on 28th Oct. The initial delivery date was the 11th Nov. Then they delayed it to 15th Nov, then to 17th, then to 19th, then to 26th and now it is 29th Nov.  They don't know what they have in stock and what is back-ordered.  

I don't know when I will receive my order. For buyers: If you want to have a galaxy watch plan at least a month ahead or go for some other choice. Very much disappointed with Samsung for poor service......

4 Replies
jb4kats2
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I paid to have mine delivered 3 days earlier than the deliver by date and it was was still 4 days late. I am returning it though, I really don't think it's that great of a watch. I hate the faces and the watch lagged 3-4 seconds behind my phone in notifications and messages.
0 Likes
alanw157
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I ordered two Galaxy 4 Classic 46mm, one the day after the other. The first arrived a day later than ptomised. The second i paid extra to be delivered early arrived on time as promised. I spent a whole day waiting around and lost some produtive time. The watches on the other hand, did not dissapoint. What a giant step forward for Samsung! Easy set up and great performance compared to my old S2
0 Likes
SK444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung changed the delivery date to 2nd December yesterday and today it shows 3rd December.
I think Samsung is planning to for the new year. 😄
0 Likes
SK444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So, this time Samsung did not change the date till 3rd of December. I was expecting my order and waited till evei of 3rd December. Then after contacting the customer care, they said that the delivery date is now changed to 9th December. As promised before, this customer care representative also said that , it will not be delayed further. But I don't trust them 😄. They have the stocks 2 weeks ago but I don't know what is making them not to ship my order.
0 Likes