cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userg4dNIn7mm0
Asteroid

Deleted a Quick Setting, Can't Get it Back

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Until a few days ago, my slide down quick options included an icon to turn on/off "wake-up gesture".  I used that option daily when exercising to allow me a quick peek at my step count/heart rate/etc.  I was messing around with those icons and accidentally deleted it.  I want to add it back.

If I go to my "galaxy wearable" app, advanced, edit quick settings screen the icon for wake-up gesture is no longer available.  The only options to add are do not disturb, nfc, and sound mode.

Can anyone help?20190808_143624.jpgquick setting screen 120190808_143631.jpgscreen 2

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userg4dNIn7mm0
Asteroid

Re: Deleted a Quick Setting, Can't Get it Back

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I added the "do not disturb" icon back and that was what I was missing.  For some reason, I thought this icon was different from the one I deleted........but I'm all back to normal again.  Sigh!  Thanks to the Samsung staff for helping me see the error in my way!

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you press and hold on one of the quick settings, and then scroll to the right and hit the plus sign is that quick-setting available to add back?

userg4dNIn7mm0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I added the "do not disturb" icon back and that was what I was missing.  For some reason, I thought this icon was different from the one I deleted........but I'm all back to normal again.  Sigh!  Thanks to the Samsung staff for helping me see the error in my way!