Original topic:

Device keeps on rebooting on a loop never stops

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 05:54 PM)
usere1tN45Ccea
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

So my Samsung galaxy watch 3 had a cracked rear glass sensor a couple of months back. After going to my career (T-mobile) and numerous other repair shops I gave up on having it fixed as nobody had a clue what to do about it! 

Not sure if this has anything to do with the cracked screen or not...but recently, when Samsung came out with a new galaxy watch 4 the very next day my watch starts rebooting while it was charging and since then it keeps on rebooting, I finish the reboot and it immediately goes back to rebooting!!

Is this a scam to sell new watches! No repair...go buy a new 400$ watch!!

1 Reply
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you able to access the Menu at all or does it continue to reboot? If your watch does not respond to a restart, have a go at the following steps. Please note, this is a Hard Reset which will erase the existing data you have on your watch. If possible, you can try back up the data on the internal memory.

> Turn the Galaxy Watch off.

> Press and hold the Power key until 'Rebooting' displays at the bottom of the screen.

> Press the Power key three times quickly until the 'Select Reboot Mode' screen displays.

> Press the Power key several times to highlight ' Recovery'.

> Press and hold the Home key for three seconds to select, until the Galaxy Watch begins rebooting.

Let us know if this helps!