cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Dexcom G6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've seen rumors that Apple is indeed working on an "on the watch" blood glucose monitoring app, I don't know how it works, but the rumors state that they can tell by the blood under the sensors whether or not the glucose level is high or low, or whatever.  Like I said, it doesn't really interest me, as I'm not diabetic, but you can do a search over in the Apple forums, and you'll see a couple of threads about it.

I was just thinking, that perhaps if Samsung spent more time developing maturity into it's current products, rather than introducing a plethora of new products, they might build a better product.  Albeit a smaller selection, but a much larger quality spread.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Concur let's move it along. Maybe an iPhone is in order 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. I have been an extremely loyal Samsung client upgrading to the latest Samsung mobile devices each year for the last 7 years or so. If I dont find a solution for the DEXCOM app in my Samsung Watch active I will be forced to switch to an apple phone and watch. Please keep me posted, I expect to by the foldable but may not if no Deccom solution for my samsung watch active. Thanks.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I accept,

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Letdown Recap: Samsung provides a generic response that they have been aware of the gap in supporting diabetics since August and has yet to do anything about it. One would think they would work to understand this disability and the lifechanging tech a smartwatch like this can bring to millions.  Another big company ignoring the few life changing requests in favor of building another Christmas themed digital face. 

Anyone else disappointed this christmas an returning their samsung watch? @dexcom @samsung 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've about figured out that the only good solution is to go buy a $20 smart watch. Aparently they work better than this over priced Samsung watc . Will be switching to all Apple with my next phone.