cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEDUNX6CNC5
Constellation

Dexcom G6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We Really need an Applications Compitability with Dexcom G6 CGM.  The Samsung wear watches have it.  And I paid more for this watch than the samsung wears cost.  I should get a better product.  but after recieving it not only did i learn that i cant use facebook on it, the main reason i bought it was to check my Glucose levels as a type 1 diabetic, and i cannot even find an app or watch face compatiable with it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Dexcom G6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
userQl9UZemaWW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work with Dexcom to make blood glucose monitoring work on Samsung watches

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

useruE0ZADQMOb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you kidding me? This watch is useless, I bought it only so I could track my dexcom. I should have just switched to apple products. How can you not have fixed this????

@SamsungCole wrote:

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easilyfound in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it is up to the product development teams in order to add or remove features. The only thing we can do is escalate the request, which was done back in August. Sadly I cannot guarantee an answer to any requests for new features. 

useruE0ZADQMOb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a truly pathetic response. Clearly you dont care about people with real illnesses, you simply want to sell a gadget for people to count steps. Unbelievable! Returning my watch in the morning and will never buy another samsung product. 

@SamsungCole wrote:

Unfortunately it is up to the product development teams in order to add or remove features. The only thing we can do is escalate the request, which was done back in August. Sadly I cannot guarantee an answer to any requests for new features. 

user5zCK7PBUlt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to provide better updates.  technology for the diabetic population is rising to make life easier but everytime samsung releases a new product they are behind with the medical industries app connectivity.  I don't want a generic answer are they working on something or is it time to swith to the dark side?

userZOkLnhX7aF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Concur let's move it along. Maybe an iPhone is in order 

user9RSOWmuwct
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. I have been an extremely loyal Samsung client upgrading to the latest Samsung mobile devices each year for the last 7 years or so. If I dont find a solution for the DEXCOM app in my Samsung Watch active I will be forced to switch to an apple phone and watch. Please keep me posted, I expect to by the foldable but may not if no Deccom solution for my samsung watch active. Thanks.

Samsung_wLyMlL3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I accept,